Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am sorry for not making an appearance here for so long! I have been busy with computer software upgrades and various other things. I am celebrating a little bit of joyful studio freedom time as I have an empty house :( for the first time in many, many months.

We have been very lucky to enjoy some mild and sunny West Coast weather, and I have been taking every opportunity to get outside and pretend it is Spring and walk and bike ride. But, alas, today, it is raining very hard, and it is not so appealing to get out for my walk.

I have lots of creative projects on the go...and finally a little bit of solitude, so I really will get some of them done! Check back next week for a few updates!

Meanwhile, happy Valentine's Day!




No comments: