Monday, September 26, 2011

Cloth Paper Scissors Studios Magazine and Creative Gatherings

This is exciting! My friend Nicci was one of the featured studio artists in Cloth Paper Scissors Studios Magazine.
And I was pleased to be asked to photograph her studio for the article! And our friend, Jeni brought her camera to help with all the fun.

Here are some of the original photos from our photo session.










And here are the actual published pages...



Last week, we gathered in Nicci's studio for a little artful lunch. I made blueberry muffins. This is probably the last batch of fresh blueberries I will have to use in baking this year. But happily, I have frozen some for later.


Here is a photo of a few of the original members of our creative artists group. We've been gathering and creating for over 8 years! These ladies always provide me with lots of inspiration and cool ideas.



Thanks for hosting us Nicci! Your studio is beautiful and it is always fun to get together there!

Happy creating...

Sandra

2 comments:

violette said...

great photos Sandra - you are so talented - the magazine editors often like "tight shots"......so maybe that's why they didn't choose some of the others - which i thought were brilliant!
It was so nice to see you the other day - i enjoyed it! Nice to gather with the Eleven members!

Lvoe, violette

Sandra said...

Thanks Violette! You are an inspiration! I look forward to the next time we gather in your wonderful studio too! I took lots of close-ups too...but you are only allowed to submit 15, and I'm not too sure which ones were actually submitted. It's all good, being published in that magazine is cool.
Hugs,
Sandra