Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Full Moon

I have missed blogging! So many life changes...family commitments, work obligations, fighting off a terrible bout of bronchitis, and here, suddenly, it is June.

Last night, I looked out the front window, and there in all it's huge orange glory, was the full moon rising.

I paused....taking in the view, and remembered, it's been awhile since I've just been able to relax and be "in the moment".

I intend to do more of that in the upcoming days. And to remember to breathe....and simply be.

And along with that, I intend to be a little kinder to myself, as increasing anxiety has been the main thing I've been feeling the past couple of weeks.

Hopefully, I'll be back blogging regularly now that I am feeling better.

Creatively yours,

Sandra

No comments: