Friday, April 1, 2011

"A" is for April Showers




Twice I've been taken in by April Fool's jokes today! And it's raining, raining, raining outside, so time to play online! Who needs an excuse when it's Friday afternoon? Not me!

April 1st, and I thought it would be fun to post some of the Art Journaling inspiration links that come up in my browser when I start typing a word beginning with the letter "A". "A" is for...

Anahata's Papaya Blog

Alisa Burke

Alma Stoller

An Artful Journey

ABC Creativity

Art Junk

A Whimsical Bohemian

So, is that enough Artsy goodness to share on a drizzly gray Friday afternoon??? Maybe this can be a themed afternoon with nibbles of Apple streudel, Avocados, or Angel food cake?

Check back soon, and I will post another search from all my bookmarks for "B" creative goodies.

With Artsy April inspiration,

Sandra

No comments: