Friday, April 8, 2011

Be Happy...It's Friday!





Oh I like the spectacular weather we are having today! And it's going to be the only day of sunshine we see for the next several days before rainstorm after rainstorm is expected all this upcoming week.

So, it's another day to post, sponsored by the letter "B".

And it's a perfect day for "B", because, today is my Book Club, and we read the book "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave, and I am looking forward to seeing my book buddies very much tonite.

Also, it's a perfect day because, I rode my Blue Bike through streets lined with Blossoms.

And a few fun "B" blogs from my bookmarks include:

bettymountaingirl.blogspot.comAn ultra cool designed bicycling blog.

Bari J. Fabric Beautiful fabrics and very cute sewing patterns!

Bliss Chick Very fun blog and wonderful free poster for the wild woman in you! Love this art!!!

And I think that I will leave the links at just those three for today.

Believe in yourself...

Sandra

No comments: