Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall in Love



I love Fall, it's definitely my favourite season...and what could possibly be cuter than gorgeous Golden Retriever puppies romping in fallen red maple leaves.... Here I am, cuddling and photographing one of the most adorable puppies.

Today, it's looking much grayer and we are hearing reports of our first potential SNOWSTORM! Woohoo. I love it when the local media goes crazy with snow reports. On the West Coast here, snow is a somewhat rare occurrence and creates all sorts of havoc on our hilly and slippery slopes. The funny thing is, the SNOWSTORM will probably not amount to anything more than a very small flurry of wet flakes or ice crystals that don't even last for more than an hour or two.

I have had a great and productive week...the paid work is flowing in! Which, in turn, makes me feel better and fuels my creativity. I need to explore why when my business is good, then I am flooded with creative ideas. And when business is slow, I feel too depressed to create! Ah well,

More updates here are definitely in the works.....

Creatively yours,
Sandra

No comments: