Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas Preparation!

12 days until my nearly grown kids come home....and that gives me 12 days to scurry around trying to get some of the secret surprises done. Well....here is one of the very nostalgic projects I am working on. I have managed to save many of my family's Christmas wish lists in crazy places all over my office...I have gathered them up, and am making a visual journal of all these great letters to Santa.....

For anyone with little ones, you might think of keeping those precious notes, and doing something like this when your children are off at college and you are really feeling that empty nest!

I am trying all sorts of different journaling techniques and backgrounds in this project. I'll try and post a photo or two soon.

No comments: