Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More from Fort Worden - My Cute Little Room




This was my room in Dorm 225. A nice little single room with a desk and chair, dresser, and bed, and clothes rack for hanging up things. It came with sheets, 2 blankets, a pillow and towels. I took the advice of other attendees from ArtFest, and brought some extra warm blankets to put on bed, a big towel, and a little bedside "booklight" which all came in really handy. Since I drove to JournalFest, I also brought a kettle and mug for tea, along with a few snacks. I was very comfortable...the only thing I had to buy were earplugs as the walls were VERY THIN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Was that room #1? I think I've stayed in that one....it looks VERY familiar!

Jilliene Designs said...

I can't wait until March! Thanks so much for sharing your pics!!