Friday, November 6, 2009

Lovely Gifts Make My Heart Full



I was SO excited for a couple of things this week.....first, I received a wonderful response from people who actually commented here! Thank-you Violette, Wendy Lee, Jonna (hi Jonna, we did meet briefly, when I was admiring your amazing little journal that you made on the first day!), Maj....I was pretty happy to hear from each of you sweet souls.

And I got two followers, also pretty cool, I'm not entirely sure how the "following" works, but thanks "TxFunLadi"....this is all so new!

Then, if that wasn't enough fun, I had TWO wonderful surprises in my mailbox....juicy, quilty, journal goodness from Marty of Seattle, and some gorgeous poems from Joan of Yakima. The idea to share poetry from our class came from Joannie and wow, I am swooning with her beautiful writing. The photo above is of Marty's very cool bag, which was inspired from FibreArtFest and I now hopefully am going to learn this great technique.

If I wasn't inspired already, (which I AM!), now I am even more jazzed. You ladies are the best. Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!

Happy Friday......Sandra

2 comments:

Jilliene Designs said...

OMG - so darn cute!!

Giggles said...

Oh my goodness I love that bag... just awesome!!!

Peace Giggles ( Violette's friend)